Sep 22, 2010

Beer School

I ordered a book the other day that was recommended to me by my brother. He suggested that I pick up Beer School by Steven Hindy and Tom Potter. If you are a really big beer fanatic, you might recognize these two names as the founders of Brooklyn Brewery. I picked up this book because my brother thought it would be a great read and told me it was a great story about how those two guys started Brooklyn Brewery as well as a great story about entrepreneurs. He was right.

I am only a few chapters in and already I can tell this will be a great story. In the first chapters, it talks about their brewery and how they came to decide to start on this venture. I won't give anything away, but it's a very interesting story, one that probably every entrepreneur has. I definitely recommend checking this one out.

As I progress through the book, I will share my thoughts with you. In the meantime, make sure to check out the blog for more beer info.

No comments:

Post a Comment