Aug 26, 2010

Doing some cleaning


I was looking through some photos on my blackberry today when I came across some photos that I had forgotten about. The photos are of some old school Hudy Delight bottles and cans. If you haven't tried anything from Hudepohl, you're missing out, and, at least the can picture, shows the pride they have in Cincinnati.

I have always heard about these beers growing, but had never tried them, until it was re released about a year or two ago. You sometimes hear stories about your parents as kids or as young adults that involve their friends, favorite sports teams, or family, but the stories I heard also included Hudy.

I am glad I found these photos as it brings back some memories of stories I have heard, mostly involving Hudy and the Big Red machine (take a look at the can. On another note, they recently recognized those recently inducted to the Reds Hall of Fame with a can of their own). I hope the "new" Hudy will help me create some new memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment