Dec 30, 2010

Beer Review - 21st Amendment Fireside Chat

Well, it's cold out there so I thought it would be another good idea to drink a beer that would hopefully help warm me up. This time I decided to grab a pack of 21st Amendment's Fireside Chat. I had seen this beer on the shelves a few times and had been wanting to grab it for awhile, so I finally did.

Let's discuss: This beer pours a dark brown color with a brown head. Smell is pretty good, with a bit of cinnamon, some nutmeg and some caramel. The taste is a bit different than the smell lead me to believe it would be. It was sweet, almost raisin, with a hint of Cinnamon on the background. I want to like this beer, but it seems to sweet to be a winter warmer style beer. 

All that said, I would suggest you give it a try too. I will be drinking this one again, but probably not to try and keep warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment