Jun 5, 2011

Beer Review - Big Boss Brewing Angry Angel

Tonight's review is the Angry Angel Kölsch from Big Boss Brewing Co. out of Raleigh, North Carolina. This was another one of the beers I acquired from my brother for my birthday.

This beer pours golden in color with a decent sized white head. Aroma is a bit biscuity, maybe a hint of citrus and a touch of butter as well. As I take sips, I tend to taste a lot of the aroma as well, with more of a buttery and biscuit type quality. There is a bit of hop bitterness that come from the background of this one, that makes it a nice refreshing beer after a nice warm day. I also began to detect a touch of pepper as I continued drinking.

Overall, this beer was enjoyable. Nothing overly special about this one, just a nice refreshing beer on a hot summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment