Jun 19, 2011

Beer Review - Lonerider Brewing Co Peacemaker

Today I am having the Lonerider Brewing Company Peacemaker Pale Ale.  This beer was sent to me from my brother out in North Carolina.

Beer pours a nice Copper color, with a small, off white head. Smell is a nice sweet amount of malts, mostly caramel. The smell was not very abundant on this one. The taste was a bit more flavorful, with a caramel malt sweetness. There is a bit of bitterness from the hops, but the malt definitely comes through more.

This was one was not quite what I was expecting, but nothing was bad about it. I enjoyed drinking this one, but I could not quite understand why it is considered a Pale Ale. Maybe I am missing something, but I think they fell a little bit short on that, but it is nice to drink regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment