Nov 11, 2010

Beer Review - Breckenridge Christmas Ale

IIt's time for another beer review. This time I will be reviewing the Breckenridge Christmas Ale. As I've said a couple of times before, I love this time of year because of these types of beer.

This beer pours a dark brown in color with a decent white head. I notice a bit of a dark fruit and chocolate smell on this one with maybe a hint of Cinnamon in the background. The cinnamon flavor comes out a bit more in the taste of the beer, but surprisingly, I don't get a tremendous amount of flavor. I also get notes of the chocolate and dark fruits again. The more I drink, the more obvious the flavor becomes, but this beer just seems to be more watery than it should be.

This is a good beer and I would drink it again, but I am certainly not going out of my way to find it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment